The English Civil War is finally over.
King Charles II has been restored to the throne and he has grand plans. The Portuguese colony of Tangier has come into his possession and with it the key to power in the Mediterranean. But to hold it he needs an army and all he has are the remnants of the forces that once fought for, and against, the monarchy. They must become the vanguard of his ambitions.
James Fitzwilliam is a rogue and a royalist. Taken from his Scottish homeland by his father to fight for the monarchy–in-exile, he has grown up knowing nothing but a soldier’s life.
Now Fitzwilliam and a band of royalist and parliamentarian troops must learn to fight together if they are to survive this strange new land and the fierce Moors who hold dominion over it. The test will be greater than they know, and their battles will deliver a lasting legacy…
Latest Post : End of Empire: Resistance is out!
Thanks to the lovely folks at Fantastic Books Publishing (who seem to like what I do) the second of the End Of Empire trilogy is out! Thanks also to Kirsty O'Rourke for providing yet another killer cover.
- 2018-09-04 17:18:27 End of Empire: Resistance is out!
- 2016-11-26 16:48:07 The Scouring of Scotia
- 2016-11-24 22:31:27 It's almost Christmas
- 2015-10-19 21:30:36 Metropolis!
- 2015-05-13 20:38:24 You wait all day for one and then two come along at once!
- 2015-04-27 17:51:13 And finally
- 2015-02-01 13:15:59 Nice Review of Tangier
- 2014-12-13 23:12:18 Books in the Bath. The Charity Yuletide Episode
- 2014-12-09 18:49:27 Books in the Bath
- 2014-10-09 10:52:06 Tangier is released!
- 2014-09-08 18:48:27 Tangier
- 2014-07-31 16:44:25 Tangier
- 2014-06-25 19:21:52 The Coming of Night - Released!
- 2014-05-26 15:36:48 The Coming Of Night - cover proof
- 2014-03-22 14:54:49 Hello World!
- 2014-02-05 19:37:35 A lovely review
- 2014-01-13 21:53:23 This is a test post
- 2014-01-05 19:32:17 New website
- 2014-01-05 20:22:09 How about this for my new profile pic? T
- 2013-10-20 18:29:58 Raving about some cool dudes @KillShakespeare